Your gastrointestinal tract is a microbiome, with billions of different organisms living with in it. Now, imagine that your gastrointestinal biome is the Mississippi River…Food enters through the mouth (the Great Lakes) and exits through the colon (the Gulf of Mexico).
In the real world, the Mississippi River is heavily polluted, so much so that tens of millions of toxins are dumped into the Gulf of Mexico each year, creating the infamous “Dead Zone” in that part of the Gulf. “The Dead Zone” got its name from the fact that very few aquatic animals can survive there due to the low oxygen levels in the polluted waters.
If your GI tract is the Mississippi River, then you obviously don’t want it to be full of lethal pollutants. That’s what probiotics are for—to clean out the pollutants in your GI tract, so that the helpful microbes that live within you naturally can thrive.
There are several good probiotic supplements on the market. Very few of them are bad. This makes it hard to tell which ones are really the best.
These are the Top 5 Qualities that separate Complete Biome from the crowd:
1) 30 Billion CFUs per capsule, which beats almost every probiotic supplement on the market.
2) 10 strategically selected and research backed strains of beneficial microorganisms, which provides the widest variety of research-backed strains on the market. Each strain has been through rigorous testing and clinical studies and proven to serve a specific purpose. There are no unnecessary additives in Complete Biome.
3) Our capsules come with patented DR Caps technology, which protects the bacterial strains from stomach acid and other elements. Clinical trials found that these capsules dissolved an average of 45 minutes after ingestion, whereas most other capsules dissolved an average of 5 minutes after ingestion. This protection ensures that the bacterial strains reach the small intestines where they’re needed most.
4) Complete Biome comes with a 90-day satisfaction guarantee, where you get a full refund if you are not satisfied with the results.
5) Complete Biome is made in the USA in a FDA-registered lab and adheres to strict GMP guidelines. Sensitive environmental factors, such as temperature and oxygen levels, are maintained at ideal levels to ensure the highest quality in each capsule.
No, there is no milk or dairy in Complete Biome.
Complete Biome Probiotics do not require refrigeration, however probiotic bacteria are sensitive to changes in temperature, so we recommend refrigerating them anyway to maximize their shelf-life, or at the least keep in a cool dry place. If you can’t refrigerate them for whatever reason, they should be fine as long as they are kept at a consistent, comfortable room temperature.
No, Complete Biome is not a laxative. You may expereince similar initial effect ONLY within the first few days of use, as Complete Biome works to clean out your GI tract and replenish your gut’s microbiome, but the effect is temporary. Many users don’t even experience it, as the initial “flushing phase” is typically gentle with Complete Biome.
We recommend that you take one Complete Biome™ probiotic capsule every day, in the morning, between meals or on an empty stomach.
Complete Biome™ probiotics are made in an FDA registered lab in the USA, and have been subject to rigorous studies and research, ensuring they deliver the fast results you need. Probiotics are considered one of the safest supplements a person can take and we have not received any negative customer responses about side effects. It is still always suggested to discuss with your physician when starting a new dietary regimen.
The majority of our customers state they begin to feel a difference within the first 3 -5 days of taking Complete Biome™ probiotics. We suggest you take it for at least 30-60 days in order to get full benefits as it takes some time for the probiotics to readjust and improve your gut flora. Recent research indicates the average human GI tract contains over 500 different species of bacteria, some good some bad! So that means there’s quite a bit of work to be done by Complete Biome Probiotics as our strategically selected microorganism strains begin to work and readjust your gut flora to help you feel better, and rebalance your GI tract. Typically, maximum benefits are achieved within 30-60 days, although initial affects are felt within 3-5 days.
If you don’t like Complete Biome Probiotics for any reason, we will gladly provide you with a full 100% courteous refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us, opened or unopened, within 90 days.
Yes! As soon as your order is made, our experts are working to get your product to you. That means within 24 hours of your order, your product will be shipped, and you’ll receive an email containing your traceable confirmation number.